MELP relies solely on volunteers to do its work, which includes:
- Evaluating, repairing, and cleaning equipment
- Organizing, storing, and transporting equipment
- Tracking equipment transactions in our database
- Helping clients find the right equipment for their unique needs
- Growing awareness of our program through events, media, and targeted outreach
- Fostering partnerships with community leaders and relevant nonprofits
- Promoting available equipment across online channels
- Maintaining and evolving our technical infrastructure
- Writing grant proposals and driving donations of funds and equipment
- And more!
Our volunteers come from the Belmont & Redwood Shores Rotary Club, San Carlos Rotary Club, Villages of San Mateo County, and local community.
Please contact us if you’d like to join our mission-driven team!